Help: Backer accounts at our online store
Once finished our crowdfuding campaign at Lánzanos, the next steps will be taken at our online store using the accounts we have created for our backers. It will be here where you should include your personal data and shipping address, where we will solve any possible incident that might arise, and also where we will confirm (on a second phase in a few weeks) exactly what HeroQuest 25th Anniversary items do you want in exchange for your pledge.
In this step by step guide we will show you the whole process, but if you have any problem don’t hesitate to contact us. Let’s get started…
1. ACCESS YOUR GAMEZONE STORE ACCOUNT WITH THE DATA WE HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH VIA E-MAIL. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT.
2. “My addresses” and “My personal information” are the two main sections that matter to us now.
3. By clicking on “My personal information” YOU CAN EDIT YOUR NAME AND SURNAME, ELECTRONIC MAIL, DATE OF BIRTH AND, ABOVE ALL, YOUR PASSWORD. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHANGE IT FOR ONE OF YOUR OWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
4. AFTER THAT GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS MENU AND, BY CLICKING ON “MY ADDRESSES” YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR HEROQUEST 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION. IF YOU MOVE OR THINK THAT YOU WILL NOT BE AT HOME BY THE SHIPPING PERIOD, YOU CAN ALWAYS COME BACK HERE AND EDIT YOUR OLD ADDRESS OR ADD A NEW ONE.
5. CLICK SAVE TO END THE PROCESS.
We strongly recommend that you introduce your data and (above all) modify the password as soon as you can. Once we have completed this first registry stage, we will activate the pledge confirmation section where you will also be able to add more items, calculate the final shipping costs and tell us the name, nickname or motto you want to have in the inside of the box.